Calling All Earth Heroes!
Ms. Smarty-Plants™ leads your class on a fun & educational field trip through the beautiful Water Conservation Garden! Tour our water-wise plant trails, animal habitats, and enjoy an interactive learning lesson that meet California State Standards, E-STEM and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
– Music, magic and fun with Ms. Smarty-Plants™ award-winning program.
– You’re the gardener! Each student plants a succulent to take home.
– Work together! NGSS activities in the Native Habitat Garden (grade specific).
– Learn about adaptations and how our plants save water.
– Become a Ms. Smarty-Plants™ Earth Hero!
Ms. Smarty-Plants™ teaches how to be water-smart in our region, and why saving the earth’s ecosystems are so important for our friends and animals. During this hands-on, interactive program, students will spend quality time in nature, learning the importance of caring for the environment and one another. Grade-level NGSS activities in the Butterfly Habitat, along with a whimsical garden tour and planting all included in a two hour experience.
School field trips begin at 9:30am and are approximately 2 hours in length. Lunch picnic area is available. Minimum number of students per field trip is 20. Maximum number of students per field trip is 60. Visit FAQ’s link below for more Field Trip information.Book Now FAQs Field Trips Field Trip Flyer Map to The Garden